Keeping your emotions in check
Your personal feelings can help or hinder your ability to provide effective leadership. Throughout your experience with Lumina Leader you will be given:
- Opportunities to explore your ability to cope with situations you may have struggled with in the past
- Ideas on how to adapt your leadership style
- Goals for the future and how you would like your leadership style to develop
- Lumina Leader is customised to suit your organisation's needs precisely.
- Lumina Learning utilises a bespoke model that allows us to incorporate our client's perspective of leadership into our products.
- This helps to ensure that we not only keep within Lumina Learning's ethos of customer driven products, we also provide products that are 'in tune' with our client's philosophy.
Many businesses today are experts in management and very good at responding to the 24/7 stock valuation culture. But what if the management of a team, a department or the whole organisation is expertly executed but is lacking in leadership? For the short term the effects might be marginal, but over time the consequences can be devastating.
As pessoas podem possuir o título de líderes, mas não manifestarem os atributos da liderança; inversamente, há quem não tenha esses títulos, mas expresse essas qualidades. O Lumina Leader mune-o de ferramentas que o podem ajudar a liderar outras pessoas, pela compreensão dos indivíduos dentro do seu grupo. Todas as pessoas têm o seu próprio estilo de liderança único, mas haverá alturas em que terá de ajustar esse estilo para se adaptar à situação e ao grupo.
Lumina Leader was created to nurture leadership to its highest level by identifying a 12 month learning process for leaders. This process is designed with input from an organisation's CEO, management executive and leadership recruitment process:
- Pre and post skill evaluation
- Core curriculum workshop modules
- Action learning tied to key curriculum objectives
- Online Support and e-learning
There are also follow up sessions as well as long term targets that are reviewed every two months to check progress and provide support for those who were having trouble achieving their vision. This ensures that the learning you receive sticks, and is applicable and measurable.
What will I learn?
Lumina provides pragmatic approaches to a range of leadership issues including:
- New and unfamiliar experiences
- Communication breakdowns
- Motivating others towards a shared vision
- Keeping attention focused
- Co-ordinating and delegating successfully
- Resolving conflict
- Leading through example