Day 1 | Experience of a Lumina Spark workshop
This highly interactive day will provide you with an inspirational experience, using your Lumina Portrait in a workshop format. You will experience 'best practice' in facilitating/coaching, with highly effective and proven processes. This will help you generate ideas for how the concepts can be practically applied in your client accounts.
Day 2 | Understanding the model, mandala and Lumina Portrait
We will provide more detail on the background of the model, to enable you to have complete confidence, so that you understand it and can handle any learner's difficult questions. The links between Jungian psychology and the 'big five' will be discussed in addition to the latest thinking in business psychology. During the day you will have the chance to practise your own Lumina Portrait feedback skills.
Day 3 | Facilitating and/or Coaching - a practical experience
The last day involves more practical experience of either facilitating or coaching with the model. We will examine how the model can be used in differing contexts and generate quite different outcomes. Finally, ethical issues will be highlighted and the follow on qualification processes planned.
The Lumina Community
The Lumina community of affiliates are experts in their field. Joining this community will provide you with the support needed to design and deliver stunning, customized interventions, using the world-class four color Lumina Portraits and an environment where core knowledge is accessible at the click of a button. This is a very effective group of professionals who can design large scale, themed, learning interventions for your clients.
As an affiliate the Lumina qualification puts the full range of Lumina's inspirational and practical resources into your hands. This includes a portfolio of integrated Lumina Portraits for different application areas, supported by workbooks, job aids, PowerPoint presentations and e-learning as a resource. Together, they collectively form Lumina's carefully distilled knowledge of industry best practice. Combining this best practice with your knowledge of your clients unique requirements, results in inspirational designs executed with competence and passion. Lumina conducts the qualification as a three day intervention with ample opportunity for practical experience, so that at the end of the last day the practitioner is 'airborne' and ready to put their new found resources into action.
- Q. How do I become a Lumina practitioner - qualified in state of the art learning and assessment resources?
- Q. How do I become licensed to design and deliver Lumina programs, using the full range of Portraits, PPTs, workbooks and electronic resources?
- Q. How can I profitably roll out Lumina programs across my client organization?
At the end of the 3 days all practitioners will:
- Build your capability to deliver inspirational interventions using the Lumina Spark portrait and supporting resources.
- Understand the 'big five' theoretical background, development method, and validity of the Lumina Spark model.
- Know how to personalize and use 'My Lumina Online' so it reflects both your branding needs and your approach to business.
- Be orientated and be aware of all Portraits and resources from Lumina Leader, Lumina Sales, Lumina Talent, Lumina Culture and Lumina Team.
- Experience significant personal and professional development in a safe environment.
- Leave with a personalized action plan, detailing how you will utilize the Lumina resources in your business practice over the next 12 months.